Where things are.


Flowers at Green Timbers (Summer 2017).


Here I am again, in the approaching spring of 2018 and gotta say, things are looking up from the last post about depression. Reading that post brought me back to that time and I am glad to have saved a moment from my past to appreciate this moment right here, right now. Currently sitting in room 3050, surrounded by lovely loved ones. It's been an amazing year or two despite the residual anxiety and occasional slip-ups with the instant gratification monkey. But, I am here, alive and content.

Still in school but after transferring to the new program few years ago a lot of new opportunities and pathways have opened up for me. Despite all of the wonderful things, I still get that small tingling feeling in heart to go for art - to go for complete submission to my intuition to create, to make, to learn the crafts. I will get there slowly, but along the way I am learning about design. It's a fulfilling career creatively, but such a new field that design community isn't even sure what it stands for.

I have been photographing, making films, designing and painting. Also worked for few months last year and last-to-last year and have been supporting myself financially ever since. Have my own car at the moment and it's been a blessing and a curse, but it's mine nonetheless.

Comments

Popular Posts